Review: Rimmel London Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Tint




After seeing Georgia May Jagger in the Rimmel advertising campaigns I decided to try out their lasting finish, apparently transfer proof lip tints in the colours 'Carry on Cherry' and 'Perpetual Plum'. (also, this is not really relevant but props to Mick Jagger for his Glasto performance, if you saw you'll understand!Perpetual Plum (buy here) is definitely my favourite out of the two colours I tried.  Carry on Cherry is a darker red colour which I still really like, I find them both very flattering on my pale skin. I was really happy with this product. They last all day and are very pigmented which is handy for people like me who have naturally dark lips anyway. They also smell really good, not that smell is a massive issue! The only drawback is with the moisturising balm on top of the tint it isn't transfer proof. However I actually prefer not using the balm as I like the matte finish more than the shine. I would definitely recommend these as they are good quality and really cheap too. (£5.99) 

Jenny x

38 comments:

  1. the color looks very good on you...
    would love if you can join my giveaway :
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/08/my-bday-ahai-shopping-giveaway.html
    keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the both on your lips!! Actually I was planning to have at least one but I couldn't..I bought MAX FACTOR and Loreal instead..
    But after seeing this post and reading your precious comment I want to give that brand a chance :) Thank you or sharing sweetheart ^.^

    http://dolapperisi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks for the lovely comment x

      Delete
  3. That's a great color on you! I'll keep a lookout for that product here in the States :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and review!! I love the color, I will have to look for this at the drugstore :)

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm talking lipstick on my blog today too! I will have to try these, they look fantastic.
    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours! Will totally try them out when i get the chance to!
    Followed you on google and bloglovin, follow me back? :)

    xoxo Jenny
    www.walkingsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sure!! My name is Jenny too haha, despite the blog being called Freya! x

      Delete
  7. I love the colours! I must try that out! great post :)
    Shelley x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing shades..... killer lips!!!!
    Kissssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colours are so vibrant, love them! I prefer the Timeless Tango :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following you on GFC and Bloglovin. your turn. :)

    louboutinsandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely blog, followed- follw me back?
    wildvagabondss.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tagged you in my post!
    Check it out! - http://dreamerlaura.blogspot.com/2013/08/questions-and-answers.html
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look great - I haven't seen them in the US yet but I hope I do.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think they're there because other people have said they haven't seen them too x

      Delete
  14. I only came across my one of these today, I completely forgot I had it. Both colours look great on you. :)

    Sarah x
    http://herstyletto.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice blog and I'm happy to be your newest follower on GFC ; it would be great if you'd follow back :).I'll be waiting for you!
    http:/milenche22.blogspot.com
    Kisses, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Must try this <3 Want to follow each other? Let me know :)

    www.the-goldensoul.blogspot.com

    XOXO,
    Inês

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful selection, i love patterned clothes

    Stay in touch if you wish

    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete