Home Decor: H&M Spring Essentials!

I haven't posted anything home decor related in such a long time which is weird because in my real life (aka, not the far more glamorous blog life I lead) my bedroom has undergone major changes recently. However I will get to that in another post as I'd love to wait until it's all finished before I reveal it to you guys. Anyway, today I want to show you how amazing the new H&M Home range is as I feel like they're really overlooked when it comes to interiors. 


Here you can see a bunch of really cute pillowcases and a cotton rug in a white, pink and black theme which I think makes a nice change from the typical duck egg blue and white shabby chic style. What I also especially love about this collection is the elephant pillowcase because they're my favorite animal and I love how this one is patterned like an elephant would be decorated for festivals or weddings in India! 


The duvet cover set is available in single and double which is great as many of H&M's designs are often only available in single. I love this duck egg blue colour and think the polka dot is really cute and simple which could work in many rooms. I also love the array of vases, tealight holders, pots and other similar decorative items available and how you can get them in loads of colours you wouldn't expect glass items to be in.


The range here is portrayed as a kitchen/dining room collection but unless you live with all girls or your boy is really accepting of your taste I doubt this would fly. However I love the grey pattern and think it could be used in a bedroom too along with a duck egg blue theme or just a white and black theme. This hand printed chevron look fabric comes in blanket and pillow case form too which would be great for bedrooms.


Lastly I have a collection which includes green colours which I love. I think green is a great fresh and calm colour and I love the mix of it with the bright turquoise pillow. Also before I forget to mention this important fact... this is all amazingly inexpensive which only makes it even greater!

As I'm sure you can tell I love H&M's home decor selection and I really suggest you check it out as I've barely skimmed the surface in this post. You can shop the spring collection here or all of their home decor here! Hope you liked this post, let me know in the comments as I'd love to write more of this sort of thing! 

Jenny x

59 comments:

  1. love h&m home collection too, such good pieces and are so affordable!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, love that its so affordable! x

      Delete
  2. I love those places, i wish I had a bedroom like those...Followed, follow back dear?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too aha, one day! Thankyou and sure hun x

      Delete
  3. I love H&M Home too!

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one who has discovered how great it is!! x

      Delete
  4. Oh so pretty, in our country their is no H&M home, just clothes ;(

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it and oh no >< Look online? x

      Delete
  5. WOw, I love it!
    <3
    visit me soon on http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thanks! Just followed you on bloglovin too!:):)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, I didn't actually know H&M did home decor collections (:
    www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it might just be online or in big stores :) x

      Delete
  8. I used to work in H&M but we never had the Home dept. in our store, the nearest was in Bond Street in London, but I think now there may be more...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! Hope you got a good discount!! I haven't ever been to one so I will make sure next time I'm in London I go to that one x

      Delete
  9. I really love these H&M home things :)

    kisses, Alina

    Project Germany

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty pastel items :)
    I've added you on Bloglovin, dear.

    Lu,
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome, love it!
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want pillows in the first photo! :'D So cute... :'3

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved the collection..:)
    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the decor :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so lovely honey. keep in touch. xo

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  16. pretty :)


    I follow you ... follow me back :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW ME
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria
    http://instagram.com/rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely decorations!! Everything is so pretty. I will have to check out h&m stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and yeah you should, it's amazing! x

      Delete
  19. Beautiful post. ;-)
    Lovely greets Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the colors! and i really want to have a look at your bedroom design ;)
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, I will do a room tour soon x

      Delete
  21. love everything :)
    xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice inspiration. Never bought home stuff of them
    MyStyleDiary

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for sharing hun! I didn't even know that H&M had a home decor collection!!
    Love,
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the polka-dot pattern duvet!
    -angel of invisiblestilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the Colours!

    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. This home collection is so gorgeous! I really love how cozy it all is! The pillows are lovely! H&M is finally opening a store near me so I can't wait to check this out in person!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yes i would like to follow each other ,following you667,hope you will follow me back!
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. aww i really like those cushions!! I don't think I've ever seen a H&M home decore store .. :/ I might look online :) ... x

    removed my comment per accident xD ... meh

    rosarooAnschi blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  30. very very lovely collection! i love the rosecoloured pillows very much!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful inspiration! If only my home looked like this.. ^^

    Thank you for visiting some time ago! I hope you stop by again and follow xx

    x Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  32. this is all so pretty! loving the colors!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Loved the post and I really do need to redecorate my room for spring, so I think I will be taking it into consideration :)
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Lovely greets Dan xo

    ReplyDelete