My MAC Eye Shadow Palette | Blues & Greys

This is the last of a series of posts showing you my MAC eyeshadow collection. I have blue eyes so for me that means wearing blue eyeshadow is a rarity however I love how it looks when paired with greys and blacks. It acts as a pop of colour but is still cool toned enough to blend well with a classic smokey eye.

Typographic | Plumage | Silver Ring | Tilt

I think the combination of these four colours are perfect for a dramatic eyeshadow look. However you might be wondering, where is my Carbon, MACs classic matte black eyeshadow? I decided to give it a pass after reading many reviews that describe it as unblendable and not very pigmented. Instead I chose to go with Typographic, a really dark matte grey. If I ever do need a black I have the shade Crave from my Naked Basics palette which is incredibly pigmented!


These are all swatched without primer so you can get an idea of how pigmented they are. Unfortunately Typographic and Plumage look very similar in these pictures though in real life Plumage is a lot more vibrant and rich and is actually my favourite colour from this palette. I like to use it along my lash line for a colorful eyeliner look.

Jenny x

24 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful colors! Thanks for sharing this review :) I love MAC.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou and no problem! Me too haha, wish I could afford it all the time! x

      Delete
  2. Cool shades!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. Nice colors!
    Have a nice day.

    http://myinspirationjk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, glad you like them and you too x

      Delete
  4. Great post!


    http://helderschicpalce.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors, MAC has huge palette of colors in offers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors! xx
    http://ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colours! Lovely post hun loved it
    love victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm seriously dying over your collection. There are so many gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the colors !
    really can't go wrong with MAC eyeshadow

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colours!

    xx
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  11. great colours!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/07/boyfriend-jeans.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are really nice colors for smokey eyes!
    Great post!
    I hope we can follow each other

    sally
    sallymeetstheworld.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks so lovely!Amazing colors:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella ☀

    ReplyDelete
  14. The colours are gorgeous! Typographic is my fave. I have green eyes but I love wearing blue eyeshadow, especially icey blues as they throwback to 90s make up! xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete
  15. The colours are very beautiful. I like how you pair it with the eyeliner. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gosh, I can't believe they were swatched without primers! Love she second shade! Lovely blog btw, just followed you :)
    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing palette, Gorgeous colours!
    xx

    ReplyDelete