iHerb Skincare Haul | Oily/Acne Prone Skin + EcoTools

iHerb is fast becoming one of my favourite websites to shop on.. everything is so inexpensive! You can get all sorts of brands at a discounted price including Real Techniques and EcoTools which I'm sure the brush lovers amongst us will appreciate! Anyway, you should definitely check out the website if you havent already. Plus you get $10 off your first order which is always nice and there are also loads of other coupons floating around the internet which you can use too. I recently put in an order so I thought I'd share with you what I bought.

£5.02
My Nivea daily essentials refreshing toner has just run out and as I'd been using it for what felt like a long time I thought I'd switch it up. I've never heard of this brand before (guessing it is American?) however it has amazing reviews and I was interested to see if the witch hazel which hasn't been distilled (retains beneficial natural tannins) works better at tightening and reducing the look of pores than other witch hazel products. 

£3.94 | £4.69
These next two items are both for people with breakout prone skin like me.. sigh. I'm hoping these will help clear up the last bit of bad skin I have left around my chin. The acne treatment gel contains none of the usual ingredients such as salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. Instead it is all natural and claims to 'create and maintain clear skin naturally' which sounds great. I would be sceptical if it weren't for the amazing reviews. Again with the deep clean astringent the reviews are amazing though this one contains 2% salicylic acid.

£3.50
I bought this product on a bit of a whim. I saw Kathleen Lights (YouTube beauty guru) haul it a while ago and it caught my attention. After reading a few reviews I decided to give it a go as there are claims it is a bit of a miracle worker for people with oily/acne prone skin. I'll do a review once I've used it a couple of times to see if it works but for £3.50 I wont be complaining if it isn't as great as it is made out to be.

£2.24
Literally can't understand how inexpensive this is and the reviews are incredible.. 4.5/5stars and thats with 2857 people leaving feedback on the iherb website. It claims to dry up acne, rinse away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores as well as relax tired muscles and ease tension lines on your face and neck! Read the positive reviews here and I reckon you'll end up purchasing this mask too! 

£4.08
I'm not sure how much this brush retails for but at that price you can't go wrong! I'm a sucker for buffing brushes as they tend to be my favorite and most used and even though I have way too many already I decided to get this one. I use them to apply my foundation as I find the dense bristles give the most flawless finish.

Hope you guys like this haul, it is definitely going to be more interesting for people with oily skin as that is what most of the products are made for so sorry for anyone else! What products do you love getting from iherb that you think I should try?

Jenny x

22 comments:

  1. I use witch hazel as well, but a different brand and I think it works well for my acne-prone skin! these other products sound great, too!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is meant to be good for our type of skin! x

      Delete
  2. Love this post :) the products look so good!
    All Things Danielle..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great products...I will check the website...

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard about iherb a lot, but I personally have never shopped there. I really like what you've ordered, how you will enjoy your choice! Thank You for sharing such a nice post, dear:)
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it's great! Thankyou and no problem :) You too x

      Delete
  5. I just picked up that same brand of witch Hazel a week or so ago! I got the Rose scented one and I love it. I'm going to have to check out that website! Nice haul Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I was so torn on which scent to get because the Rose sounded so nice! I love the one I got too though, maybe next time I will switch it up x

      Delete
  6. I use to use the Thayer with hazel, it was not bad for oily skin. I shall def. take a look at the website

    http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to check this out, looks full of brands I've never heard of which I love! It's great to see a blog feature something different :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi jenny!

    I've never shopped on iherb before but deffo gonna check it out looks really good, and the kinds of natural products that I try and buy!!

    so cheap too what a bargain!

    Love Shani xo
    Co-founder at Style Honey
    www.stylehoney.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh I recently got a witch-hazel toner and I'm doing a review on it this weekend! Great minds and all of that :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Find more information about Acne Scar Treatment Delhi at Guide to Treating laser mole removal gurgaon by Dr.DM Mahajan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting...I've never heard of any of these. Thanks for sharing!

    ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this post. I found out many new brand that I should try. I will check the website out. Thanks for sharing :)

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've read many positive things about the Mint Julep Masque.I'm curious now...

    http://forthesakeofmakeup.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved your iherb collection, unfortunately, Aztec clay is out of stock right now, so i'm thinking of getting the Moroccan Clay from Iherb. Has anyone used it? Here the Iherb link of the product:

    http://iherb.com/Now-Foods-Solutions-Moroccan-Red-Clay-Facial-Detox-Powder-6-oz-170-g/778?rcode=PPT610


    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved your iherb collection, unfortunately, Aztec clay is out of stock right now, so i'm thinking of getting the Moroccan Clay from Iherb. Has anyone used it? Here the Iherb link of the product:

    http://iherb.com/Now-Foods-Solutions-Moroccan-Red-Clay-Facial-Detox-Powder-6-oz-170-g/778?rcode=PPT610


    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete