WEEKEND IN AMSTERDAM





I haven't really shared with you my plans for this summer but there are a few trips on my agenda, one of them being last weekend in Amsterdam! I took a few pictures and made a video which turned out pretty cool, if I do say so myself so I thought I'd share them with you along with a bit about what I did there! Amsterdam is actually a beautiful city, luckily they escaped much bombing in the war so all the original old buildings lining the canals are still standing. During the first day we visited the red light district which I didn't get any pictures of. Funnily enough it is one of the city's most beautiful parts though some of the buildings have glass shop fronts filled with girls! My friends and I are lucky enough to have visited during the world cup and Holland won a match while we were there and the atmosphere was incredible! Everyone was wearing orange, we stuck out like sore thumbs even more that we usually would, being four 5'4" blonde teenage girls in the middle of a huge city! I hope you guys liked how I edited the video, I confess it is completely Lily Melrose inspired. I find her vlogs so much more interesting than the usual walking and talking.

Jenny x

25 comments:

  1. Great video!! <3
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: beautiful pictures in Amsterdam. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello from England! Thankyou and I will x

      Delete
  3. My boyfriends nan used to tell me about the women who would stand in shop windows waiting for men to choose them, crazy world we live in. I really want to visit Amsterdam soon though.

    love victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is crazy and she sounds so cool haha! I look forward to the blog post which I'm sure will follow your visit! x

      Delete
  4. wonderful photos...looks like you're having a great time :) thank you for sharing these!

    xx
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou and I was having an amazing time! No problem, I'm glad you enjoyed them x

      Delete
  5. Amsterdam is gorgeous~ I loove that photo on the bottom right of the 4! Saw it in The Fault in Our Stars and it's such a gorgeous view! Hope you enjoyed Amsterdam with your friends! & it must have been an exciting event to hear and see all those people cheering for Holland's victory! ;) X

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I haven't seen The Fault in Our Stars yet but I have read it! I had an amazing time thankyou and it really was, the atmosphere was incredible! x

      Delete
  6. Aw I miss Amsterdam! Thanks for sharing the photos!!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to go there!! Beautiful pictures and I'm glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously I like your video!
    I never been there but it's a very nice city ^^
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  9. would love to go there !!
    you seems have a lot of fun

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures and video - I would love to go to Amsterdam, it looks so beautiful!<3

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely pics dear ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great photos! Hope you had great time. Would you like to follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin? Please let me know.

    Katarina,
    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've always wanted to visit Amsterdam! Mainly to visit the Anne Frank museum. xxx
    The Jolly Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a good experience enjoying the city with your friends! Btw thanks for stopping by on my blog, i'm following you now just waiting for you. ♥

    Cassie Thriftier

    ReplyDelete