1. The walk from your drop off point to where you actually camp will be the longest of your life.
2. Rucksacks are a good idea.
3. Lets be honest, it will rain and theres no escaping it so listen to your mum when she suggests you pack a mac.
4. No amount of dry shampoo will be able to help your situation by day four.
5. The likelihood of getting to the front of the crowd from your favourite band is slim to impossible unless you are inhumanly patient and can deal with the pressure of 1000's of people pushing against your back.
6. EVERYONE LOOKS SHIT though that still won't make you feel any better about it.
7. The first shower you have when you get home will feel like a gift from God.
8. You will regret not taking toilet paper.
9. Don't get close to a mosh pit/wall of death/any other violent phenomena in the crowd because you will die.
10. No one dresses/acts like they do for Coachella here so don't bother with valuable clothes because they will be ruined.
11. Your tent will never look the same again.
12. The state of the toilets by day five will scar you for life.
13. People will steal your camping chairs and you will probably steal theirs.
14. Everything is ridiculously expensive so a trip to TESCO before you arrive is a good idea even if it does mean more to carry on that ridiculously long walk.
15. Someone will probably offer you drugs.
16. Finding your tent amidst a sea of tents isn't fun. You will resent the people intelligent enough to bring a flag.
17. No man or woman will find you attractive by day five, you will look like a beast.
18. Your toothbrush and disposable camera will become your most precious possessions.
19. Despite being dirty you will wish it lasted longer and want to go back for round two.
Hope you guys enjoyed this slightly different post to usual, it is meant to be lighthearted and a bit of a joke but there are some real gems of advice in there too...!