HAUL - BIRTHDAY MAKEUP PRESENTS

August 2nd was my 19th birthday! I didn't do anything crazy, the Wednesday before some of my friends and I went to Pizza Express and then had cocktails in the old town; part of my home town full of old English-y pubs, bars, restaurants, art galleries and independent shops. Think 'the lanes - Brighton' but on a much smaller scale and with a few fishermen thrown in. I've also got a spa day planned with my friend Silvana which I am really looking forward to! 

Milani Baked Blush | 05 Luminoso
I received this blush from my friend Sammie. Being a lover of YouTube beauty gurus I have of course seen and therefore lusted after the Milani blushes. Sammie recently visited Florida for a two week holiday which I am very jealous of, you can see her vlogs here. She picked this blush up for me there. I love it, the texture is really creamy and the pigmentation is beautiful!

Soap & Glory Matte Lipstick | Blush Pink
My friend Connie got me this lipstick which was a lovely surprise! I've never tried a Soap & Glory lipstick before but I'm definitely going to check them out next time I'm in boots because the texture is lovely and smooth. Even though it's matte it doesn't dry out your lips which is great because I prefer matte finishes by far but usually hate the state my lips are left in.


Benefit Box Blush | Dandelion
My sister got me this blush and you may remember from my Spring makeup wishlist that I have been wanting this for ages. However as we all know they are a bit pricey so I hadn't committed to buying. I don't own a baby pink blush like this and so am really happy with it and I think it'll be perfect for an everyday natural makeup look! 


MAC Lipstick | Please Me
Lastly from my best friend Silvana who also has a blog called The Silver Doll I got this MAC lipstick. We have a tradition to get each other something MAC for our birthdays which is great because we always love what we get! This is a matte textured 'muted-rosy-tinted pink' which I think looks more Barbie pink when swatched

I am very thankful for everything I got this birthday, I decided not to do a full haul because most of what I got isn't really relevant to my blog and you may not have found it interesting! Hope you liked this post and the swatches,



Jenny x

31 comments:

  1. Nice birthday haul!! Milani blushes are great, and I've always wanted the benefit dandelion one as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun! I love the Milani blush, it's the only product by them I own! x

      Delete
  2. Wow! That Milani Baked Blush looks so pretty.

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heard so many good things about the milani blushers!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! The milani blushes are so good. I also love the look of the benefit dandelion blush.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. NIce gifts! Love the MAC lippie :)
    Lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know x

    A
    http://www.headenough.com/2014/08/90s-bantu-knots-vibe.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy late birthday! I love the lipsticks!
    http://ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love mac lipstic!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/08/czarno-bialo.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday Jenny. You've got lovely presents. I love Milani blushes, the pigmentation is just great. It last forever so to say.
    xoxo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :D I feel very lucky and me too! x

      Delete
  9. happy belated birthday Jenny !!
    wish you all the great things in life
    that blushes is beautiful !!

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely swatches!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You for a good advice :D:D:D in my diy post:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing stuff you got!! I especialy fell in love with that milani blush, lovely <3
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great. I especially like the look of the mac lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Belated Birthday, Jenny! I hope you enjoyed it :) I'm totally digging over those lipsticks and I can't wait to see your review on them! X

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the Mac lipstick!

    Follow for follow?
    Shelf and Closet ♥
    http://shelfandcloset.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy belated birthday! Those lipsticks look great :)

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  18. The lipsticks look really nice. Happy birthday, too! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a lovely birthday haul, i hope you had an amazing day! The milani blush looks gorgeous, as does the soap and glory lipstick, i need!!!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. You received some great products! Hope you had a wonderful Birthday :)

    Amanda
    XO Strawberry Chic

    ReplyDelete
  21. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful gifts my Dear!! always nice to have great friends really close
    Belated happy Birthday!

    http://sblngs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love MAC lip colours! Glad that I found your blog, now following :) x
    Legally Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the mac lippy.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete