FAVOURITE AUTHOR OF THE MOMENT | CELIA REES



Over the summer I've had a lot more free time to read which makes me very happy. It's like a break from reality/life which occasionally is needed especially when you're stressed. I've been working myself up over going to university in September but thats a whole other post... Anyway, Celia Rees is who I wanted to shower in light and praise today because she is an amazing author. I recommend these four books (Pirates! Sovay, Witch Child and Sorceress) to anyone of any age if you like a gripping story about strong women. Her protagonists are always so empowering which I love and the stories are all so individual. I found myself becoming seriously emotionally involved with each book and each character's life that on one hand I hated the books ending, yet on the other hand I could not live without knowing what happened in the end. Next on my list to read by Rees is The Fool's Girl.

Jenny x

11 comments:

  1. u actually did a lot od reading this summer :)
    i would love to read witch child
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did way more than these four books too aha, I've been a bit of a hermit! x

      Delete
  2. Ooh I must check these books out, they sound interesting!

    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must alse check these books:) nice post:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check out these books!! I'm always looking for something new and great to read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I read witch child many, many years ago as the name and cover look very familiar. I'm going to put her on my to read list :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh possibly you did, the book came out ages ago! x

      Delete
  6. Thank you for this! I will now have my eye open for this author. Have you ever heard of James Patterson? He is amazing. Does crime books. Very good read :)

    http://mythoughtsviewsandvalues.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete