FAVOURITE BOOK OF THE MOMENT | DESIGN BLOGGERS AT HOME



Back again with more book stuff, sorry if this isn't your cup of tea but I've had a sort of epiphany about my blog... I'm sure many of you have suffered from writer's block too at some point in your life be that with your blog or even school work. Well I was having difficulty for a while, not really enjoy myself when blogging because of it. I felt like I was forcing myself to write about fashion or beauty when really there was something else I wanted to share. So now I guess this blog is going to be a bit of a mish mash of ideas to do with whatever I feel like writing about on the day. It will hopefully then show more of my personality which maybe you will like?

Anyway...

I've fallen in love. Any creative person can (I'm sure) understand the attraction to a beautiful house and this book is full of them. Not only that, the wonderful people who own these houses also write blogs about their own passion for home decor so really what more could you want. I've been so inspired by their imaginative use of colour (enough so that I spent way too much money on an order solely of cushions last night...) and their quirky DIY ideas which I can't wait to try out when I have my own place! I found out about this book when Zoella mentioned it in a haul and I am so thankful for clicking onto that video because this find has re-ignited a love for colour that at the moment my room at home is lacking. Don't worry though, it will be changing very soon!

Jenny x

29 comments:

  1. Seems quite interesting. Also, changing your blog perspective or mixing it up can be fine as long as enjoy what you do/post. X

    http://www.fashioliezta.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you would like it too and thankyou for supporting me :) x

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: great book. Very inspiring. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! Really interesting post too.
    Would love to be friends ;) feel free to contact me about collab post/guest post if your interested(via the contact form on my blog) or just checkout my blog :)haha
    Love Cathy
    xxxx

    www.cathyandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thankyou I will check yours out now! I'm about to start uni so won't be doing any collabs for a while but thankyou for asking me x

      Delete
  4. I heard of this book from Zoe too and it looks really interesting! I love room decor and just decorating in general so I think I'll have to buy this book too haha especially since I'm going to college in a week or so, I'll need some decorating inspiration!
    I think posts like these are really interesting, so I'm glad you'll be writing more of them! :)

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it! I thought it would be good but its actually amazing! I'm off to uni too and thankyou :) x

      Delete
  5. I wish had more time to do DIY projects.. they always look so fun and I do enjoy looking at home decor ideas! looks like a fantastic book!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love DIY projects! This book looks so fun :)

    Chelsea | Chow Down by the Bay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool book, so interesting. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice post:) interesting book:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love reading about home design! gives me so much inspiration

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds good <3

    www.the-goldensoul.blogspot.com

    XOXO,
    Inês

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seems like a great book hun! Also you must read GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amuruso! All fashion lovers will love it! New post on my blog -
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com and we could also connect on Twitter, Facebook ,Bloglovin and Pinterest
    Keep in touch
    xx
    June

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like books about decoration:) if you have a moment it would be grateful for clicking on links in my last post. It is very important to me, I try to cooperation. Advance thank you very much: * greet :)

    ReplyDelete