MICHAEL KORS MEDIUM SELMA


Oh snap, I went and got me a proper bag... I'm the worst student ever haha, bye bye loan and thankyou government. I'm joking. I actually ordered this as a treat to myself when the summer ended for working so hard to save for uni but as I moved before it arrived home, I've only just opened the box today! Isn't he beautiful? I don't own any designer bags so this is quite a big deal for me and I have to say I am chuffed. The bag is amazing quality, every stitch is perfect, the leather is beautifully tanned and soft to the touch though the bag itself is quite stiff which makes me think it'll be really durable. I can't wait to start using this everyday though I am so scared I'll lose it or scratch it! Do you guys love Michael Kors as much as I now do? Guess I'll have to get myself a watch next...

Jenny x

14 comments:

  1. oh so beautiful x

    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm saving up to buy a nice handbag! Love this one so beautiful!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. u ordered yourself the perfect treat , Fab bag
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I really like this brand. Fabulous bags. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got me an investment bag myself - great minds think alike!! I adore this bag - when I was researching the bag I got, I thought of getting either this MK Selma or the Hamilton, but I really like saffiano leather so I was leaning towards the Selma. I can't wait to see how you style it!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post. I love this bag its so gorgeous. im so addicted to MK.
    you have a really nice blog, very fashionable.
    check out my blog too, maybe we can inspire eachother? or follow, let me know and I will follow back :)

    www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice bag. I have been wanting this bag now for a while! Maybe I will get it soon.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete