REVIEW | TOPSHOP LIP CREAM AND GLOSS INK



I am a massive fan of Topshop beauty, it is all such good quality in my experience. In fact a friend of mine who works for Topshop even told me their makeup is made in the same factories as MAC... But anyway, I picked up these two products recently as I've been branching out with the lip products I use (usually a strictly lipstick girl) The Topshop Lip Cream in the colour Fox is my favourite out of the two products. It is very pigmented as you can see and has a nice gloss finish but not too shiny. It wears well and lasts a long time and also isn't sticky which is a big plus for me. The Gloss Ink in Sugar Rush is more on the sticky side but I love the subtle everyday pink colour so I let it slide. This is slightly less pigmented and is more glossy than the Lip Cream as you'd expect from the name. I love this product too and find myself using it more in the daytime whereas with the Cream I use it more at night. Both are lovely and very reasonably priced. 

Jenny x

29 comments:

  1. Love both the shades!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh both the colours look super nice, must make my way to Topshop later but I did not know they were made in the same factories as MAC thats crazy aha :)
    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them and I know!! So crazy x

      Delete
  3. I like the lip cream one - such a bold and bright color. Perfect for the holidays!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color payoff! c:

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bright red cream is so pretty
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to try out Topshop makeup! Beautiful colours!

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great makeup!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-trench.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. How awesome that it is made in the same factory as Mac! Love the shades you chose!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. The lip cream colour is so bright and lovely! I have only tried one lip product and a couple of nail varnishes from Topshop, I really need to try some more!
    Sam xx
    Knockoutcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm also a HUGE fan of Topshop makeup, I especially love their lipsticks and nail polishes. Great review also! x

    blushhx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've not tried any Topshop makeup products but I've been dying to try out their lip creams! The shade you've picked is gorgeous, I hope they stock lots of lovely berry tones too x

    Always, Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Topshop's lip products so much, these look like lovely shades!

    www.saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! nice colour!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've swatched both of these in store and the lip creams are SO pigmented. I really actually prefer the gloss ink, I remember them having a sticky texture but I think that would probably help them last xx

    One Little Vice - UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true, it lasts better than the cream x

      Delete
  15. nice colour ;-_)

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Topshop Beauty is my favourite! I love the nail varnishes and they have beautiful highlighters xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous shades x

    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete