SOAP AND GLORY SCRUB YOUR NOSE IN IT REVIEW


I've had this scrub laying around for such a long time and I've been hesitant to open it as I have so many others open to use up... but I couldn't help myself. I haven't tried any Soap&Glory skin care before so I was quite surprised by how clinical the packaging looks compared to their moisturisers and bath products. I really like it though, sometimes I find the bright pink packaging a bit too much, this looks more sophisticated. The product itself contains really fine exfoliating beads and is a similar teal colour used for the text on the tube. It is quite comparable to The Body Shop Microdermabrasion Vitamin C scrub they sell which I love but I actually like this one better. I fine the more subtle smell much more appealing than the really orangey smell of TBS one. I like that it is slightly softer on the skin than TBS one too and I find it light enough to use everyday which really brightens and refreshes my skin. Also it's only £9 which makes me very happy! 

Jenny x

22 comments:

  1. I used to love this stuff! I should really get another one. Great review :)

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool package and i love peelings, xo Babsi

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to try this stuff
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This product looks amazing! Thanks for sharing.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i must try out some skincare from soap and glory. Sounds fab!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've tried the microdermabrasion and it will be interesting to try this and see how it compares :)

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh interesting, you mean TBS one or actual microdermabrasion? x

      Delete
  7. I actually really like Soap and Glory products! I've never tried this but this looks quite fabulous! Will definitely keep my eyes open fro this once I run out of my current exfoliating facial scrub. Thanks for the review!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their bath stuff but need to try more of their skincare!! You should and no problem :) x

      Delete
  8. Hello pretty, I loved the post, shirt is perfect, lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you comment on the wrong post but thankyou!! x

      Delete
  9. Never tried any of their products either! but I guess now I'm eager to try! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds pretty good, I need to try this.
    Happy holidays Jenny
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should and thankyou, same to you Lenya x

      Delete