TOPSHOP EYES DUO IN LONG WEEKEND



Somehow I managed to pick this duo up in the sale for £1.. and then student discount so actually for 90p... safe to say I am pretty happy! I was really drawn to the warm peachy shade as I have nothing like it and it turns out to be very pigmented and buttery which I love- so easy to blend. I have quite a few eyeshadows similar to the second shade so wasn't as bothered about it but with a wet brush the colour is really beautiful and very wearable. Without a wet brush the pigmentation isn't very strong but for the price I don't really mind! Have you guys managed to pick up any nice beauty bits in the Topshop sale?

17 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty palette and for only 90p? :O That bright coral looks very pretty too :} xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both those colours are absolutely gorgeous - very jealous that you managed to pick these up for so cheap
    I've not had the chance to take a look at the Topshop beauty sale bits but I'm definitely gonna keep an eye out for these!
    Zelda | OhZelda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shades, love the coral one!

    xo Elena
    http://shybutsecretlyfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. On my God ! such a bargain hopefully it's still on sale next week

    Kiss me Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. such pretty shades! Lovely! and such a bargain! x
    - Andrea
    www.phdfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!


    Please check out the SheInside link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/01/genius-with-sheinside.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh those shades are so pretty! That peach shade is a stunner!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful duo!!

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These shades look amazing! I love the subtle shimmer.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This just looks so so pretty, and for 90p, that's one incredible bargain! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. it looks very pretty, love both colors.
    I found your blog and love it so much, wow!

    i would be glad when you follow me back.
    (i follow you via GFC and google +).

    kisses from austria to england my lovely country <3

    ZOE

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish my Topshop had this on sale! Awesome deal! I think this is really good for spring!

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete