MINI H&M HOMEWARE HAUL!




You have to love H&M for their homewear, if you didn't know they did homewear... where have you been?! It's all pretty inexpensive and they seem to follow the Oliver Bonas trend with the rose gold/copper everythings, glass plant pots etc which I love but can't afford! I only ordered a couple of things, the cute wooden box with lid being my favourite of the lot. I think it looks really sleek and simple which I like and I want to get one with a gold lid too. The pack of candles was a bit of a let down, they're really pretty and I like the patterns but all they are is a normal glass candle with a patterned paper strip wrapped around them which I feel like I could have done myself. I assumed the pattern would be printed directly onto the candle jar? The glass jar with lid didn't look quite so aggressively gold in the picture online. I still like it though wouldn't buy another as I could have used any jar and spray painted the lid gold! I like everything I got but it would be so much easier to buy it in store, the delivery for H&M online literally sucks, anyone else find that? Jenny x

40 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: Great idea. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know they did homeware! (You're right, where have I been?) I love Oliver Bonas stuff so I'm excited to see that they've gone down a similar route. I'll have to do some shopping... :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose’s Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh you're going to love some of the stuff! x

      Delete
  3. Great post!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/02/chaneling.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish the H&M where I live had a home section, I'm forever lusting over their pieces on other peoples blogs, you picked some really lovely pieces x

    blushhx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea H&M had housewares! H&M doesn't offer online shopping in Canada yet (only browsing) so we can only go into the store and there are no housewares in the 1 store in my city. They really look like amazing pieces and maybe one day I will own some of them!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh no way, hopefully they will soon! x

      Delete
  6. Aww these are so cute! I've never seen H&M housewares.

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, H&M home looks great! these are so cute :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great haul! I love buying homewear, especially for my bedroom...Also, I had no idea H&M sold houseware! I thought they just sold clothes...hahaha

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, homeware shopping is great! Yes, it's really nice you should check it out x

      Delete
  9. Love those candle holders :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pieces for the home!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful, love this candles. ^^
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful things! I love to buy new Decoration Stuff. : )

    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just went to the H&M homestore last week. They've got all beautiful pieces I wanna buy everything! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So jealous, wish there was one near me! x

      Delete
  14. Lovely

    New post In
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. H&M always has a cute home accessories :)

    http://iwish-zuzi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love H&M ! Beautiful Blog and beautiful Pictures.

    Xoxox Johanna

    www.fashionstylebyjohanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i have to say, i've been seeing a few things from H&M home here and there and i'm quite impressed by it, might have to go have a look at it sometime soon!

    www.undersizedcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute candle holders. Love the patterns x

    ReplyDelete