19 WAYS TO CHEER UP/DESTRESS


1. Lush shopping spree and subsequent 2 hour long bath sesh.

2.Nutella... just Nutella.

3. Youtube binge, I love distracting myself from life by watching other peoples... *cough* SacconeJolys *cough* so much love for them.

4. Cat Vines, need I say more?

5. See someone you know makes you laugh and feel good.

6. Or if you prefer time alone fuck everyone else! You be alone and you enjoy it!

7. Play music.. loud... and dance.

8. Embrace your ugly cry face and let it out!

9. Do some baking. Maybe this is just me but I find it mega relaxing and distracting.

10. Snuggle- be it with your pet, friend or boyf.

11. Get an M&S meal deal for dinner. It's easy but delicious and food can, in my experience, dramatically affect your mood.

12. Have a good old fashioned pamper sesh.

13. Watch a movie, more specifically a Disney movie.

14. Therapeutic cleaning? No?

15. Have a clear out and eBay everything, extra cash always makes me happy!

16. Go and spend said cash on things you desperately need in life.

17. Have a wine night with friends, dressing up isn't optional.

18. Or lounge in your comfiest trackies and chill out!

19. Decide whether or not what you're upset about is worth your time and then try to get over it.

21 comments:

  1. A LUSH pamper session is the perfect pick me up when I've had a crappy day. Always harass my cat when I'm sad as well hahah, she never looks impressed

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly and yes my cat must hate me haha x

      Delete
  2. Loud music is always a great de-stresser and Nutella solves everything!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely little post, put a smile on my face x


    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
  4. COMPLETELY agree with the Lush spree and 83583 hour long bath to follow - I'm officially a woman obsessed!
    Also, on the subject of cat vines - youtube 'what is love cat' if you haven't seen it already! It's probably my favourite vine of all time haha
    Zelda // OhZelda
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes hahhaaha, I looked it up! So amazing x

      Delete
  5. nutelle is always a great idea :D hahah
    i am hosting on my blog a nice giveaway where u can win a dress of your choice
    http://diannetho.es/banggood-worldwide-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tips! Thanks for sharing!

    xx
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely needed these tips right now - thanks for sharing!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Point two just nailed it. Nutella solves so many problems!!! x

    ReplyDelete