EXPOSED BRICK | INDUSTRIAL INTERIORS




As some of you may know I'm a bit of a fan of exposed brick... so I've put together a few pictures I found on Pinterest which demonstrate exactly how I'd use brick in my own home. Sorry the image quality isn't amazing but you get the idea, hopefully you find these pictures as inspirational as I do. I searched the words EXPOSED BRICK INTERIORS to find these images and there were loads more I could have included so if you're interested you can check it out. Hopefully one day I'll be sharing pictures of my own home with you, all things to look forward to I guess!

14 comments:

  1. Love the pictures you used, the rooms are so pretty!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this look and have been lusting over having an apartment with exposed brick walls forever! x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, we have this in my parents house, so good!
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE exposed brick walls! A friend of mine's university halls was all in this style and her room looked awesome - so jealous! Lovely pictures you've used x

    Always, Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful and inspiring!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love brick walls! its such a industrial chic way to decorate our apartement! love it!


    Givemeurdream Blog
    Facebookpage

    ReplyDelete