SOAP&GLORY, MAC & BODY SHOP HAUL


Today I have an essentials haul to share with you (courtesy of student finance finally coming through) such as the Mac Studio Finish Concealer which is my holy grail and the Studio Fix powder which I use as a base along with the Body Shops Tea Tree BB Cream! If you haven't tried it before I definitely recommend you do. It hasn't ever broken me out and has a really cool gel/mousse like consistency which melts onto the skin and gives decent coverage. The InstaBlur is another favourite of mine and far far better than the Benefit Porefessional plus so much cheaper. Two other must haves for me are the Soap&Glory Supercat (only liquid eyeliner I can successfully use) and Archery brow tint and precision shaping pencil which is just wow... I use the shade Love is Blonde and it's the only ashy darkish blonde brow pencil from the high street which works for me, another definite recommend. One end is a retractable pencil which is great if you hate sharpening like me and the other end is a really fine pen or 'tint' as they call it which I use to draw in little hairs, it's very natural looking. Lastly I picked up two new bits, the Soap&Glory One Heck of a Blot and Mac paint pot in Bare Study which I've been using a highlight, it's really golden which I love.

13 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you get on well with Instablur - I've wanted it for a while but wasn't sure if it was worth a purchase! x

    Always, Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, definitely worth the money! Let it sink in for 10ish minuets before applying foundation on top.. that's what I find works best :) x

      Delete
  2. Ooooh the InstaBlur sounds so good, I'm a fan of the Professional so I'm definitely gonna give this one a try!
    Zelda // OhZelda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Installer! It's such an affordable primer, but don't you find the texture a bit funny? aha (:

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so used to silicone based primers I don't find it weird anymore! x

      Delete
  4. Great post!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/05/by-my-side.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great, nice products!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to try the liquid liner! It's not really my strong suit- thanks for the great recommendations!
    http://www.notmycircusblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have got that body shop cream and I love it so good

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, dear!
    So awesome blog! I love your photos and posts)

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC?
    I'd love to! Here's my blog: http://kireikana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete