FAVOURITE SPRING SUMMER NAIL VARNISH


I haven't posted about nail varnish in such a long time... I guess because I've been way too lazy to paint them but thanks to recently getting sidetracked in Asda by the makeup section I have this post for you. I picked up a new nail varnish from the Rita Ora for Rimmel London collection called 498 Rain Rain Go Away (on sale in Superdrug at the moment) which has fast become my favourite colour for my fingernails. It's such a unique and pretty cool toned nude which I find suits me far better than warm toned nudes being as pale as I am. My next favourite is Collection Fruit Salad which I can't find anywhere online for you so I guess it's been discontinued which sucks! I like this for my toes as its really bright and pretty and a perfect shade of coral. The Barry M Textured Paint in Duchess is another beautiful colour and really subtle for such a glittery paint. Also this range drys sooo fast which is another plus. Lastly I've been loving this no name shade by Ted Baker (on sale in Boots at the moment) that I got for Christmas! It's a much pinker and more natural nude than the last which I like for everyday as it makes my nails look a little bit healthier and it's not very noticeable when it starts to chip! Hope you like this post! What colours have you been loving recently? 

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors, I am all for the glittery ones right now.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nude from Rimmel looks exactly like what I've been looking for. I've been wanting to try out something from the Rita Ora collection for a while so may have to try it out x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite one out of the bunch :) x

      Delete
  3. Great selection!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors! I'm a disaster when it comes to painting my nails, anyway I have been loving the glittery nail polishes so much recently :)
    Thank you so much for stopping by, I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, but the exams season is starting and I've been insanely busy :P
    Have wonderful week ahead Jenny<3 

    x♥x♥

    "http://saudebelezaexercicio.blogspot.com/"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every single of these colors!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty! love how the sparkle one applies
    xx xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great post sweetie, I love every single of these colors! I was going through your older posts and I love your blog!

    Check out my blog, I have something amazing for you! ;)

    Diana Bryant
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com – Blog
    www.DianaBryant.com - Web

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Duchess too, it's stunning! Not used it for a while, so I definitely need to dig it out again after reading this :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. In fact that white sweater will be my must have in the summer. Looks good with lots of coordinated and until I can see them. Then show you everything!

    I'm super glad you liked :D

    Love nude color :D

    BLACK BLAZER | NEW OUTFIT POST
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all these shades. Get inspiration for my next manicure.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the rimmel london one!

    Loving your blog, would you like to follow each other via GFC?
    Just let me know on my blog so I can follow you back, kisses.

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete