MAC STUDIO FINISH NC15 & SELECT COVER-UP NW15 CONCEALER REVIEWS


Both of these concealers are well loved in the blogging world so I thought I'd do a review/comparison and discuss which I like better. MAC Studio Finish is a massive life saver for me, as some of you may know I have pretty bad acne scarring and this is the best concealer I've found to cover that up and it lasts pretty much all day which is unheard of on my oily skin! It is heavy looking but in general I go for a heavier base makeup so it doesn't bother me. NC15 isn't the best match for me but a slightly yellower tint helps cover any redness so I stick with it. Select Cover-Up is the newer of the two and what I bought to replace my almost empty Studio Finish. I didn't get on with this product at first but now that I've found a way to apply it that works its fine- I use my Real Techniques buffing brush to pat it on. It is probably more suited to under eye concealing rather than acne as the coverage is so much lighter so I find myself leaning towards Studio Finish. So overall I'd definitely recommend Studio Finish over Select Cover-Up!  

9 comments:

  1. Great post!

    Please click on the link on my blog
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/06/gray-blazer-with-jollychic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have acne scars too, will have to give this one a shot
    kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried any MAC concealers. I have heard mixed reviews about both of these products. I have yet to find an undereye concealer that's excellent. Most of them either crease or are too drying. Great post though, I was glad to hear your opinion on these.

    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love MAC!
    xx
    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it :) Bisous, *-* Sand. *-*

    New post : 2 French frogs :) :)
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete