BRIGHTON SHOPPING TRIP | LUSH & KIKO HAUL


During the week my friend Connie and I decided to go to Brighton for lunch and a catch up and (of course) a cheeky bit of shopping. Beforehand we ate at Zizi's in The Lanes, I had a raspberry softtail with my meal and it was amazing! 100% recommend. Afterwards we went to Lush and Mac plus a few other shops nearby and then made our way up to the main shopping centre. It was a lovely day out and I thought I'd show you what I picked up! Also, in case you were wondering, I did keep a look out for Zoella/any of that group that live in Brighton as it would have been pretty cool to bump into them and I'm sure this post would have got a little more buzz as a result but alas... no luck!! 




Firstly in Lush I picked up Marilyn hair treatment as I've heard Fashion Rocks My Socks mention it a few times and wanted to give it a go. It's a treatment for people who want lighter brighter blonde hair by stopping brassy orange tones from building up. I haven't tried it yet but will give it a mention once I do! I also got Dragon's Egg Bath Ballistic which is the white one with colorful bits in it... worst description ever, sorry! I have used this one before and remember liking it though I don't remember what it does in the water or what colour it is on the inside so I'm looking forward to finding out! I also donated £1 to charity and got a Charity Pot Hand&Body Lotion tester which I quite like though the tin is really hard to get in to! The Kiko store in Brighton must be reasonably new as I haven't seen it before but I was quite excited as I've never tried anything from them before. I ended up getting the Eyetech Look Eyeshadow Sticks which Pixiwoo always use and rave about. I got the colours (swatched left to right) 102, 116 and 117 and I've been using these all the time since, they're really nice and a great alternative to normal eyeshadow or paint pots! 

17 comments:

  1. Dragons egg is my favorite bath bomb! Nice haul Jenny! I haven't tried any of Lush's hair products but I've always wondered about them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it too, Lord of Misrule is my favourite but I couldn't find it in there so it must be a Christmas one or something >< I haven't really noticed it doing anything special to my hair but it's a fun extra pamper thing to do :) x

      Delete
  2. Great post!

    Please click the link on my blog
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/07/watermelon-jollychic-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the eyeshadow sticks, gorgeous shades x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I love them! Can't stop using them x

      Delete
  4. That looks so nice <3

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lush is fabulous! Love this post :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, I LOVE your posts so much :D This LUSH haul looks brilliant!!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm following you now ^_^ Look forward to staying in touch xx
    ___________________________________________
    www.heylinni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photos are awesome! Love the shops in brighton :) x

    http://msznev.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. colourful soap bars
    looks like food from far :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love kiko so much and its so cheap too!
    loved your blog :)
    http://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post dear,
    I love those colours theyare beautiful

    ReplyDelete