AN ENGLISH DAY OUT #4 | ST. IVES



Continuing on from my last 'an English day out' post I have another Cornwall one for you, this time in St. Ives where my family, friend Agi and I went on my birthday! It is a really beautiful town on the north coast of Cornwall famous for the beach and a favourite for surfers though there weren't any out the day we visited. But the reason I chose St.Ives to visit on my birthday is because there is a Tate Gallery there which I've never been to but really wanted to. Its tiny in comparison to the ones in London but worth a visit as the exhibitions they put on are always good (so I've heard from classmates and lecturers) and can confirm from my one visit. After the Tate we went to the nearby beach called Carbis Bay which you can see in the second picture. It was really beautiful and we went for a quick swim there before shooting home to start dinner as we were all starving. We had planned and bought for a BBQ but, of course being England, it started to rain so everything ended up being grilled in the oven. But that made no difference to it being a lovely day!

#1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5

7 comments:

  1. Stunning photos, looks like a lovely place.

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!

    Please click the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/08/boho-with-shein.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful place, I would love to be there right now :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful beach. Awesome post, dear
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC ? Let me know on my blog, dear
    xoxo
    Liza
    Liza’s Corner l Instagram l Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post my Dear ! :)
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    PS: Please help me with collaboration and click Here <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cornwall's one of the few places I've neglected here... must check it out before it gets too wintery!

    ReplyDelete