AN ENGLISH DAY OUT #3 | ST. MICHAEL'S MOUNT & KYNANCE COVE


As some of you will already know, I go to university in Falmouth but up until recently I haven't had the chance to explore the area as first year of uni is.. busy (aka I was way too poor to do anything slightly further afield). Recently my family came and stayed for a week and together we visited lots of beautiful places nearby that I didn't realise even existed like St. Michael's Mount and Kynance Cove. And maybe this is just me but looking back at these pictures I wouldn't recognise them as rainy England, infact being there felt like being abroad it was so pretty. Cornwall in general is an amazing place if you like beaches and countryside so I definitley now get holidaying in the country.



We went to St. Micheal's Mount in the morning but unfortunately the main house was closed so we only walked around the outside but still it was pretty impressive especially with the tide out. When the tide comes in the mount is only accessible by boat and people do actually live on it which seems pretty crazy to me! Way too isolated for my liking and can you imagine being on that tiny island in a storm?! But each to their own! And after some lunch (of course belly comes first) we went to Kynance Cove which really is breathtaking. The sun wasn't shining when we were there so you don't really get the full effect from my pictures so if you're interested in seeing a beautiful tropical looking English beach google then place!

#1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos dear!

    Please click on the link on my blog
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/08/looney-with-romwe.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice beach! And love the pics!

    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! Hope you have a lovely Monday dear! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place. I planned to got this summer but I got busy. Ugh, this post makes me want to go even more :(

    <3,
    Chariza M. | WWW.LE-VISUALISTE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, how pretty?

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete