FAVOURITE NUDE LIP COMBO



I can't believe how long its been since I posted anything beauty related!! What is wrong with me?! Especially as it's just been my birthday and I got a few new nice bits some of which is included in this post. I'm definitely going to have to pick up my beauty blogger game and do a haul soon. A while back I posted my favourite red lip combo, which you can read about here, and you guys seemed to like it so today I thought I'd share with you my favourite nude lip combo as I've been wearing this a lot recently. Finally jumped on the Kylie Jenner lips band wagon.. I know so so late but I find nude lips difficult to pull off with such pale skin (turns out I just hadn't found the right shade for me). So here I have the MAC matte lipstick in Kinda Sexy which I got because Sharon Farrell, a beauty guru I've been loving, mentioned how much it suited her. I found a video where she used it and fell in love with the shade. The lipliner is MAC Boldly There which I think is actually a shade Kylie uses. My friend Emily got me this for my birthday after I kept using hers while we were in Valencia! And lastly to top off these two I sometimes use the NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel to give a pinker look to the more brown undertones of the MAC products. What are you guys favourite nude lip combos?

14 comments:

  1. Kinda Sexy is at the top of my wishlist atm! I love the other products you've mentioned too x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely swatch it next time you have the chance! It doesn't look amazing in the bullet but does when on :) x

      Delete
  2. Those are all gorgoues! I'm going to have to try on that lipstick next time I'm at a Mac counter. I'm super pale too and it's taken me a long time to find the right nude colors for my skin too. I love Mac velvet teddy, hug me, and viva glam 2 are all good ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should and the struggle is real haha. I will have to try those out too x

      Delete
  3. love mac's boldly bare
    kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Apple Strudel♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a beautiful lip combo! I'm so awful I barely use lip liners! I need to start getting them in my makeup routine xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too until I got boldly bare but it's such a perfect everyday colour x

      Delete
  6. "Apple Strudel" is my favorite color of all NYX butter glosses! It's so pretty!
    This combination of lip products are fabulous!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the only one I own so I count myself lucky it's so pretty! Glad you like them :) x

      Delete
  7. Would love to see these on your lips too. My fave nude lip might be MAC Hue and Cream cup. xx

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin// Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next lip post I will do them on my lips too :) I'll have to check those out! x

      Delete