LIFE UPDATE | TRAVEL, RELATIONSHIPS, UNIVERSITY & LEAVING HOME


I'm not really one to do dedicated life up date posts I guess because I think who really cares!! Plus my real life is not half as glamorous as you might think from reading my blog... but anyway today's an exception as lots of stuff is happening which will effect what goes up on here and my Instagram. I will keep it brief though. Firstly, I'm moving to Austria for 5 months for an Erasmus exchange which I'm really excited about. Secondly as the summer has ended my the travel posts on my blog are going to be a bit sparser... sigh. So back to beauty/fashion blogging from me for a while! Lastly my boyfriend and I broke up recently which is why I haven't been posting as regularly as normal. I feel happy and free and moving to Austria is going to give me a completely fresh start so the timing is perfect. So yeah.. that's it really! I've been super busy packing my bags and planning what clothes I'm going to need for the cold winter there and I can't wait to get some Austria posts up on here for you to add to the Vienna one from around Easter! Hope you're all well and don't forget to enter my MAC giveaway, it's running until Christmas so you'll definitely have a chance and good luck if you do!

27 comments:

  1. How awesome your moving to Austria! Good luck with everything Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with Austria. I think a fresh start sounds perfect for you right now.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Vienna, i spent my childhood/ teens there..miss it...have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah i forgot to mention- it's also my neighbors country where im originally from ( Czech Republic) Vienna is like a hour drive from my mums town..so yeah all my childhood/ teens spent there..im so envying you..hope you gonna like it! Wish to go back in time and be 5 yrs again LOL!

      Delete
  4. Austria is beautiful, we used to holiday in Soll when I was a child. Can't wait to see posts!

    Rachel - Cake Doesn't Count xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been there, sure it's lovely though x

      Delete
  5. Oh, I'm convinced your life is exciting! How wonderful you will go for 5 months to Austria - this country is a neighbor from Bavaria and very lovely in my opinion. Wish you by all my heart a wonderful time there <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, I wish! Thankyou! Ooh lovely, I'm going to Munich on Saturday for Oktoberfest!! x

      Delete
  6. Lovely post :)

    I currently have a giveaway on my blog, you could win a pair of sunglasses - let me know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope everything goes well and I wish you good luck! x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about you and you bf, hope Austria goes well for you! xo

    Sarah Louise Porter Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! So exciting!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with everything, lovely lady!

    Have a HAPPY Tuesday! xo
    Love, Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete