LITTLE DUTY FREE + KIKO HAUL!



Of course I couldn't help myself in duty free... I always give myself so much time at airports, expecting it to take years to get through security but really it never does! Whoever said you need to be at the airport at least two hours before your flight was crazy.. but anyway back to the haul. As you can see I picked up some nice bits. Firstly my first ever MAC Cremesheen Glass in the colour 'Deelight'. I've been really getting in to wearing glossy lips recently and always use my NYX Buttergloss which I love! But I wanted another shade and this one stood out to me as a perfect 'my lips but better' colour so I picked it up. Secondly, the thing I was most excited about (and still am) is the OPI Passport To Colour travel exclusive set! Can we just appreciate the colours in this set for a second... it's like they made it just for my tastes! I love red nails and now I have plenty to choose from but I also love the nude/nude-grey shades like my Rimmel Rita Ora one you can see here. Also I've never used OPI before so quite excited to see what all the fuss is about! Then once I arrived in Austria (which is where I was headed if you haven't read about it in my previous post) I found a Kiko store! There I picked up the Unlimited Foundation in warm beige 15. Kiko has so many light shades which is great for me as I'm super pale, they also actually have loads of dark shades so in general Kiko is great found foundation. And then I also got their full coverage concealer as my MAC studio finish is running out and I needed a replacement. I've used this loads since I got it and think it's just as good as the MAC one but a little cheaper which is great!  

23 comments:

  1. I love Kiko products! They are fab quality and fairly affordable too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/10/army-green.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely haul! Very jealous of all your OPI polishes :)

    New fan of your blog over here x
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou and you should get the set too! Bet you can get it cheaper on eBay x

      Delete
  4. wish all those OPI nailpaints were mine :)
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All those polishes are so pretty! I haven't tried those Mac glosses yet, let me know how they are! I would totally shop for makwup while waiting for my flight too lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them! I really like it, not too sticky and lasts as long as the NYX buttergloss. I know, so hard not to haha x

      Delete
  6. I love Kik products the y are a really good quality ans most imprtantly in a good prcie range, when i was away formy holiday in italy there was a sale so i stocked up on a lot of there products :)

    Btw thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog <3

    https://weronikadabek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I would go crazy in a Kiko sale! Sounds amazing x

      Delete
  7. This is such an exicting haul! The OPI kit is amazing, all the colours are pretty, I'll have to go in the shops and find out about this kit! The Kiko Full Coverage Concealer is great as well, no need to spend a lot of money to get good products :D

    Julia xx
    Check out my favourite workout videos: http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2015/10/my-favourite-workout-videos-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Aren't they, love the set and very true x

      Delete
  8. Each OPI colour is so nice! What a great haul <3

    Check out my blog <3 | ANASOFIACHIC
    @anasofiachic

    ReplyDelete
  9. You picked up great stuff :) Travel exclusive set is really good, you have some pretty shades.

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who could give in to duty free ? Xx love the nail varnishes x Check out my latest blog post at http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk !! Xx gfc followers are desperately needed xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog :)
    Keep up the good work.
    I'v just just started a blog. Check it out please: http://theposhbird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love OPI nail polishes so always have to get some in Duty Free ;) KIKO is one of my favourite brands too, so glad one is opening near me soon! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete