HIGH END LIP PRODUCT HAUL!



It's been a while since I posted anything beauty related but of course it would be products like these that get me going again... aren't they beautiful?! My first Chanel product ever, Le Crayon Lévres Precision Lip Definer in 34 Natural. I've been using it none stop and can you blame me, the swatch doesn't do it justice at all. The pencil has a soft glitter running through it which doesn't show on the lips, instead it gives a satin look but has a matte feel which is great as it lasts ages. It's also really pigmented and shows true to colour on my lips which are quite dark naturally. I got this while in Venice in the Saphora there and it only cost me €19 so about £15! In Austria and England the lip pencils retail for much more so if you're in Italy, pick one up!


Not my first ever Charlotte Tilbury product but the first Lip Cheat I've tried in the shade Savage Rose. Charlotte says you should draw around the outer edge of your natural lip line to cheat your lip shape. I do this anyway with all lip liners and I'm not sure why these ones are better for that particular purpose, but it is still a great lip liner. Very buttery and easy to apply and very pigmented. And lastly I have my Christmas present from Silvana, a Nars Audacious Lipstick in the shade Anita. This is by far the most luxurious lipstick I own and it is seriously good quality (at £24 you'd expect it to be..). It has a lovely creamy texture that smooths my lips with a satin to matte finish. I'm seriously in love with this lipstick and next time I'm near a Nars counter I'll be getting my hands on another one! Hope you guys like this haul and enjoyed going back to beauty content for this post, I plan on posting about my favourite Essie and OPI nail varnish colours soon to keep the beauty ball rolling!

13 comments:

  1. Such lovely colours! Anita is such a gorgeous colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them! Hope you had a good christmas! x

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I loooove that NARS shade, I really need more nudes in my lipstick stash x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Nars lipstick is so pretty! The perfect nudy pink colour. And for the price it definitely has to be good quality - that's what I always say when I get Mac lipsticks as well haha. The prices of the products are often different depending on the country, the Chanel pencil was a good deal then!

    Julia x
    Wanna know about a traditional French food recipe? | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2016/01/french-tradition-galette-des-rois.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too when getting Mac lipsticks! And yes such a good deal! x

      Delete
  4. Loved the Charlotte T. shade! Thanks for sharing!

    Walking Freckle
    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these - the NARS lipstick is such a beautiful shade!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anita is at the top of my wishlist! I have Fanny and Charlotte which are two colours I adore and would repurchase again and again! I've only tried Charlotte Tilbury's eyeshadow quads, lipstick & liners are next on my list! and maybe that foundation of hers xx

    isobel's personal style blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anita is at the top of my wishlist! I have Fanny and Charlotte which are two colours I adore and would repurchase again and again! I've only tried Charlotte Tilbury's eyeshadow quads, lipstick & liners are next on my list! and maybe that foundation of hers xx

    isobel's personal style blog

    ReplyDelete