H&M BEAUTY | EYESHADOW REVIEW



I'm so late to the bandwagon with H&M Beauty.. and it's dumb because I bought this eyeshadow months ago and completely forgot about it until yesterday when I was clearing out my makeup collection (what a job..) and found it! So here's my first impression/review. The eyeshadow is called Shittake... ok H&M, a little bit random but lets go with it... and it's one of their High Impact Eye Colours. My first impression when swatching was impressed, there's no fall out and the formula is really buttery. Way more buttery than my MAC eyeshadows which is crazy because these are only £4.99. It's super pigmented too though can't say for the others so could be a fluke? The colour is a really beautiful satin warm brown, my kind of colour! The only thing I don't like about the products is the cheap feeling packaging but really, that isn't a massive deal to me so overall I definitely recommend they eyeshadow. Have any of you tried H&M Beauty, if so let me know what your favourite products are!

7 comments:

  1. I really want to try out some products from H&M beauty but annoyingly the 2 stores closest to me don't stock it yet! This eyeshadow colour looks gorgeous though and one to look out for when I finally find one of the makeup counters x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nearest to me don't stock it either!! Yeah you should find some asap x

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous shade! So neutral yet shimmery too. Love it!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous shade! I've also tried one of their eyeshadows (Sahara Dawn, a beautiful burnt/burgundy colour) and it is also super pigmented and stays on very well. You should try out their lipsticks if you haven't already - they have an amazing colour range and the quality is amazing!

    Julia x
    Last post: OOTD - the High Neck: http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2016/03/ootd-high-neck.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'll definitely try their lipsticks out!! Thanks for the recomendation x

      Delete
  4. Shiitake is a type of japanese mushroom haha it kinda does remind me of it though!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete