PINTEREST INTERIORS | SCANDINAVIAN DREAM HOME


Even though I still have thirteen months left of university (eight of which are term time) I can't help but get excited for life afterwards as I plan on moving to London to toughen up, get a job and experience big city life! And I have a beautiful rose tinted, unrealistic imagination concerning the flat I will be able to afford... which manifests itself on my Scandinavian Interiors Pinterest BoardI want huge floor to ceiling Georgian sash windows letting masses of light into large, wooden floored, white wall rooms full of greenery and 70's teak furniture. A space that relaxes but inspires me. A typical red or white brick, terrace house found in SW1. Yeah... a girl can dream. But I think my textile experience combined with neat freak-ness and generally being a bit of a premature housewife means if I did have the money for property like this you can be sure it would be beautiful.

5 comments:

  1. Great pics - love the decor!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. jenny! im so into decor on pinterest
    love your ideas
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous decor inspirations! Love your selections

    Keisha xo
    Thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete