FACE PAINT | LISA ELDRIDGE


The weather in England at the moment is so muggy, and I've been loving it... any warmth and I'm happy! So I've been spending my free days in the garden or at the beach soaking up whatever sun I can get while reading Face Paint. I'm sure most of you know of the book and Lisa Eldridge for that matter.. that woman is basically life goals, no? It's basically an overview of all things makeup related. The history, popular culture, business and and scientific development of makeup are among some of the topics covered, all of which I found really interesting. I did think some sections could have been more detailed but her research was still thorough and I guess what one person wants to read about in depth another might not and she had to cater for all! I love how she laid the book out (she explains why in this video), it seemed to flow really well and the photography was all really beautiful! It would make such a lovely present for someone who loves makeup and for a light read I definitely recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment