NYX COSMETICS BOOTS HAUL & REVIEW!!



Please explain to me how it escaped my notice that Boots now stocks NYX Cosmetics... I had the revelation thanks to my friend Sammie as she went out and hauled some bits and with literally no shame I can tell my day was massively brightened by the discovery and subsequent online order! As I've now tested these out I thought I'd haul/review them for you. I literally have nothing bad to say about any of these products and 100% recommend them all.. but I'll go into a bit more detail for those of you tempted by the swatches!

Firstly I'll talk about the Soft Matte Lip Creams Zurich (swatch 1) and Amsterdam (swatch 2). They look quite glossy in the picture but dry a really pretty soft and comfortable matte. I apply a couple of coats as I find layering helps them last longer on my lips, around 4 hours before touch ups are needed. The second product I'll talk about is the Butter Lipstick in Pops (swatch 3). This one stays glossy on the lips so definitely doesn't last as long as the Matte lip creams. However I don't mind as I find the natural colour and finish really beautiful and perfect for everyday wear. Lastly I'll talk about the Butter Glosses in Cherry Pie (swatch 4) and Apple Strudel (swatch 5) which I have actually tried before thanks to my friend Liz as she sent me the shade Apple Strudel in a swap we did last year! I used that lip gloss up so quickly and it was such a favourite that I decided to replace it. These glosses aren't sticky which is the main reason I love them so much. They also last a decent amount of time and are really pigmented.

11 comments:

  1. Great post! Love the images as well. Hope you have an awesome new week.

    Style For Mankind
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like nyx lipsticks
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look such nice shades! I love the soft matte lip creams, definitely need to try some of the butter glosses! X

    heart-autumn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you really should, they're the best! x

      Delete
  4. I fall in love with soft matte lip cream. I have three of them! Thanks for the post!

    FASHIONLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all things NYX! Such amazing quality at affordable prices! I have a lot of their matte lip creams and butter glosses. I would also recommend their eyeliners and eyeshadows! The pigmentation is out of this world!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendations, I've been wanting to try out more than just lip products but theres so much to choose from!! x

      Delete
  6. I want it all haha!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete