LEATHER ACCESSORIES HAUL


Bank balance is hilarious but sure, let's go to Bluewater and buy purses in varied shades of blue because why not... *sighs at self*. I have zero self control in that shopping centre, can't just be me?

How beautiful is this little haul though!?

I am in deep and serious love with the Fossil purse I got in the sale (has now sold out but there's loads of bargains left for you to get your mitts on!). The colour is just so perfectly fresh and summery and for some reason is getting me excited for Greece... idk. The Kurt Geiger purse is actually a passport holder... starting to see a theme here? Unfortunately, also sold out online but is available in black. And lastly a purchase slightly less painful on my wallet, a travel card holder from Topshop costing £1.50. Definiltey not a necessity but it was blue and I was on a role and as previously mentioned... no self control! So it's safe to say I won't be buying any leather goods for a while.

Hope you're having a nice week x

27 comments:

  1. love the color
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely. The one in the middle is my favorite <3

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very coool!!!

    Have a nice day!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anything leather when it comes to my purses or wallets! Fossil is one of my favorites to shop from, their stuff is the best! Everything you picked up is so cute, and that's so awesome you are going to Greece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too and ooh is it! I really like them too but hadn't looked until recently, so late to the bandwagon haha. Thankyou, glad you like it and I know, very excited!! x

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love those little pouch, especially the color! xo, Sophia from http://www.sistersandglitters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want them all *o*

    I hope that you visit my blog: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. blue leather is so pretty! nice choices:)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow beautiful,the colour is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks really great. Love it!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. loved everything
    the fossil one is my favorite
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these, such pretty colours, the fossil one is my favourite

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the brand...I'm always looking for buying my first piece

    ReplyDelete