RELAXING WITH LUSH LAVA LAMP BATH BOMB



I haven't blogged/used anything Lush in such a long time so thank you Grandma for this little treat!! A relaxing bath was desperately needed... although the florescent orange-ness had me worried about bath stains but it was actually fine. The Purple oil did however stain the bath and myself a little but was easy enough to clean up. The online reviews I've read are pretty mixed, some people finding having to clean the bath afterwards too much of a faff which I think I'd have to agree with. But it was fun and very colourful which I always appreciate! I'm off to Crete tomorrow so won't be blogging much but will make up for that with plenty of Instagram posts if you're interested!

4 comments:

  1. Oooo I haven't tried this bath bomb before! It looks so cool and different with the oils in it! That's a nice change up from the usual shimmer that usually is in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a bathtub whenever I see Lush bath bombs! I only have a shower :[
    This looks lovely! And from what you say, it must have smelled heavenly!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so pretty, never tried this one before thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this in the store the other day and was hesitant about getting it. After reading you post, I'm leaning more on buying one for myself. :) Want to support each others blogs? Comment on my blog if you do and follow me. I will follow back ASAP! :)

    thehomeofkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete