A Rambly Chat About Life

I am sitting on the train back to Falmouth for my final semester of university, quietly contemplating life, half of the time. Quietly moaning about being hungry the other half. But I realise I should probably start focusing on the life bit because, well... it is about to get real and I have no freaking plan. Yet for some reason graduation is not something I am dreading, by any stretch in fact. I am excited to see where the next stage of my life will lead.



I am considering Erasmus work placements in Berlin and Vienna, normal work placements in London, actual paying jobs in London for that matter! I am also thinking about the opportunity I have to meet all my family in New Zealand and work/travel there! I'm pondering over the idea of a masters and whether I could get in to the Royal College of Art or whether I'd like to do a masters abroad, maybe somewhere it is free to study, and save myself some money. And then I start thinking about how this change will bring new people into my life, potentially important people that could help shape it/be in it a long time! I am massively rambling but do you get what I am saying? I feel positive and happy and even though I don't know what is going to happen, I look forward to whatever does. Over and out x

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for the new chapter in your life! Good luck with the rest of your semester and graduation(!) :)

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) I'm the same for your 2017 goals!! Just waiting for the engagement announcement post after reading the moving in and making a life together bit!! x

      Delete