Urban Decay Birthday Present!

Aren't I a lucky so and so?! My birthday was a few weeks ago now but I fancied showing you the Urban Decay Ultimate Basics Palette which I received from my lovely best friends, because isn't it beautiful? 12 completely matte eyeshadows to play around with, great alongside my other eyeshadows which are mostly shimmery. I'm in love with the shade Extra Bitter! Very nineties and reminiscent of the new Urban Decay Heat Palette (which I love too but probably wouldn't be able to pull off!).



It was my 22nd birthday incase anyone was wondering! My friends and I went to Brighton for the day and ate out at The Olive Grove, in the lanes. A delicious Greek place with great outdoor seating, lots of space considering how cramped the lanes can be. I also celebrated with my family by visiting Hever Castle, one of my favorite places ever! You can read about Hever here in an old blog post of mine! And thats about it! Hope you have a lovely day x

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite palettes! Extra bitter is my favorite shade too. I hope you had a lovely 22nd birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of mine too now and I did, thankyou :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow that is a gorgeous palette and the shades are all so beautiful! You have really great friends! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete